- Participates will be given time slots for when they will get to work with each clinician.
- There will be 3 or 4 participants in each group, depending on the number of entries in the clinic.
- Each group will have approximately 1 hour with each clinician.
- When sending in your entry let us know your preference for morning time slots, afternoon time slots or 1 of each. We will do our best to accommodate you.
- Also, let us know if you would like to be in the same group as someone else.
We will have your time slots available for you by Friday so you will know when you need to be here.
Stock horse events
Oklahoma Stock Horse Association
American Stock Horse Association
Stock Horse Clinics
Stock Horse of Texas
Stock Horse in Oklahoma
-Riders must compete in all 3 shows of a series.
-Riders must compete in all 4 classes in their division at all 3 shows.
-Riders can only win 1 buckle per year.
-Rider cannot win buckles in 2 separate divisions during the year.
-Buckles will only be awarded to divisions that have at least 4 entries at each of the 3 shows in a series.
-Series buckles will not be awarded if a show in a series had to be cancelled and was not able to be rescheduled within the competition year.